$10,000 in gift cards
from our leading showcase retailers.
Shop via the Velocity eStore before
BACK TO TOP
31 March 2014 for your chance to win*
|MAJOR PRIZE DRAW
WEEKLY PRIZE DRAWS OF $1,000
$10,000 in gift cards from your choice of showcase eStore retailers*
$1,000 in gift cards from your choice of showcase eStore retailers*
11:59PM, 31 March 2014
NO. OF DRAWS
Weekly draws over a 5 week period
24 Feb - 31 Mar 2014
TERMS & CONDITIONS
BACK TO TOP
- Information on how to enter, prizes and Velocity Frequent Flyer Points (“Velocity Points”) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Velocity eStore Shopping Spree” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion commences on 24/02/2014 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST on 31/03/2014 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over who are members of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program (“Velocity Member”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, International Customer Loyalty Programmes Pty Ltd (ABN 13 083 835 661) and Anisimoff Legal (ABN 40 134 644 689) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To receive an automatic entry, Velocity Members must, during the Promotional Period, make a valid purchase, of any amount, via the eStore, with a participating Velocity eStore retailer. For a list of participating Velocity eStore retailers, please see http://estore.velocityfrequentflyer.com/
- Velocity Members will be automatically entered into the Promotion with each valid purchase, made via the eStore. If the member does not wish to be automatically entered into this Promotion they must send an email with subject title: “Velocity eStore Shopping Spree no participation” and with their contact details (i.e. full name, address and phone number) in the body of the email, to email@example.com.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per valid purchase; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Velocity Members who have not purchased through the eStore prior to the Promotional Period will receive two (2) automatic entries per valid purchase for their first five (5) purchases.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Velocity Members (including a Velocity Member’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Velocity Member who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Velocity Members must retain the original or a photocopy of their Velocity eStore retailer purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Velocity eStore retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Velocity Member, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Velocity Member.
- There will be six (6) draws conducted for this Promotion. Entries open at 12.00am AEDST and close at 11.59pm AEDST for each draw on the dates specified in the table below. All draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 3, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 2.00pm AEDST on the dates specified in the table below. Entries in each draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent draws however all entries will be entered into draw 6. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and their names will be published online at www.velocityfrequentflyer.com and www.facebook.com/velocityfrequentflyer from 27/03/2014 (for draws 1 – 3) and 10/04/2014 (for draws 4-6). The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn in draws 1 to 5 will each win $1,000 in gift cards to the eStore Showcase merchant/s of their choice from the following retailers: Apple, Ebay, iTunes, StrawberryNeT, ASOS, Interflora, Appliances Online, Deals Direct, StyleTread, Booktopia, Menulog, Priceline and Surfstitch. The winners can redeem their $1,000 gift cards from one (1) or across a number of the eStore Showcase merchants and specify denominations (up to $1,000) as available by those merchants.
- The first valid entry drawn in draw 6 will win $10,000 in gift cards to the eStore Showcase merchant/s of their choice from the following retailers: Apple, Ebay, iTunes, StrawberryNeT, ASOS, Interflora, Appliances Online, Deals Direct, StyleTread, Menulog, Priceline and Surfstitch. The winner can redeem their $10,000 gift cards from one (1) or across a number of the eStore Showcase merchants and specify denominations (up to $10,000) as available by those merchants.
- Whereby an eStore Showcase merchant/s cannot provide an online gift card, a prepaid EFTPOS gift card will be awarded to the winner/s in lieu.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift cards/EFTPOS gift card/s are not included. Any unused balance of the gift cards/ EFTPOS gift cards will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift cards/ EFTPOS gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified.
- If for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $15,000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 03/07/2014 at the same time and place as the original draws, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw and their names will be published online at www.velocityfrequentflyer.com and www.facebook.com/velocityfrequentflyer from 10/07/2014.
- Velocity Members consent to the Promoter using the Velocity Member's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Velocity Member; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Consumer Law, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Velocity Member; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- Velocity is operated by Velocity Rewards Pty Ltd as trustee of the Loyalty Trust. To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity Member. Velocity membership and Velocity Points earn and redemption is subject to the Member Terms and Conditions located at http://www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/TermsConditions/index.htm as amended from time to time.
- The Promoter is Velocity Rewards Pty Ltd of 56 Edmondstone Road, Bowen Hills, QLD 4006. ABN 98 116 089 448. Telephone: 07 3296 3000.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/14/00942 VIC Permit No. 14/3421 ACT Permit No. TP14/00481 SA Permit No. T14/223
“VELOCITY eSTORE SHOPPING SPREE DOUBLE POINTS” OFFER
- Every person who correctly enters the “Velocity eStore Shopping Spree” Promotion and has made a valid purchase, of any amount, via the eStore, with a participating Velocity eStore retailer in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for that promotion will also be eligible to receive double Velocity Points in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. This “Velocity eStore Shopping Spree Double Points” Offer Component is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Clauses 1-11 and 20-26 of the “Velocity eStore Shopping Spree” Promotion, as detailed above, equally apply to this “Velocity eStore Shopping Spree Double Points” Offer. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those terms and conditions. If there are any inconsistencies these shall prevail.
- Every Velocity Member who submits a valid entry in the “Velocity eStore Shopping Spree” Promotion will receive double the standard rate of Velocity Points normally earned for that purchase.